California Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights
Assertive Rancho Cucamonga lawyer advocates for the accused
Few legal matters have the potential to impact your life and liberty like a criminal proceeding. If you are facing criminal charges, you need a determined advocate who will safeguard your rights by mounting a strong legal defense. At The Law Offices of Eric J. Youngquist, in Rancho Cucamonga, I am dedicated to protecting the rights of the accused throughout California. You can count on me for straightforward legal advice, ethical representation and zealous advocacy.
California attorney provides comprehensive criminal defense
I represent clients throughout California who have been charged with a wide range of felonies and misdemeanors, including:
- Crimes against the person — Violent crimes such as homicide, vehicular homicide, assault and battery and domestic violence carry severe penalties and require aggressive representation to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Crimes against property — While they may not involve violence or a threat of violence, property crimes such as identity theft also have serious consequences and require skilled representation.
- Drug crimes — Drug crimes include charges relating to the possession, distribution, trafficking and manufacturing of illegal drugs.
- Sex crimes — Even if the evidence is weak, sex crimes often are aggressively prosecuted, necessitating a vigorous defense.
- DUI/DWI — In a DUI/DWI case, an experienced criminal defense attorney can protect your rights by challenging the reason you were pulled over and/or the accuracy of the test results.
- Other matters — From guns and weapons crimes to juvenile law matters, I provide a full range of criminal defense representation.
I have drawn upon my law enforcement background as a former police officer and detective to help me assist clients for more than 11 years. I look forward to protecting your rights, reputation and freedom.
Contact a California criminal law attorney for a free initial consultation
If you would like your case evaluated by a skilled criminal defense attorney, please call The Law Offices of Eric J. Youngquist at 909-472-9112 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Rancho Cucamonga office.